December 30, 2011

Still Traveling

Hi friends! I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas with your families :) We are still traveling... living out of suitcases was fun for a couple weeks but I'm really starting to wish we could just transport our ATL apartment to Ohio and make a little underground tunnel that connects it to my parents' house or something. I miss my bed. I miss my stuff. I am also really beginning to miss my nail place, my Starbucks (w/ a drive-through), and my Whole Foods. I've become such a creature of habit! Will be tough to break when we move I'm realizing...

Our days have looked a lot like this since we got to Ohio:
  • Sleep late
  • Play on computers/drink coffee
  • Work out (*husband only... unfortunately for my thighs)
  • Have lunch w/ family or friends or each other
  • Shop. Shop. Shop.
  • Visit
  • Have dinner w/ family or friends
  • Dessert
  • Dessert
  • Dessert
  • Hang w/ the fams
  • More dessert
  • Sleep late
I'm about ready to borrow one of my SIL's maternity bands because - sad but true, I swear this on my life - I split my favorite skinny jeans the other day.....!!! 

Yikes. 

To be fair, they were 2 years old and wearing verrrrry very thin in the crotch-ish area. I was doing my usual high kicks and squats around the bathroom to stretch them out (you do this too, right??) because they had just come out of the dryer... and the next thing ya know, I heard a little rrrip and looked down to see my bright teal undies poking through the front! I felt like a big old fatty until I told my sister what happened and she said thats the most common place for jeans to rip......... true? false? Don't tell me. I'm going with true.

I'll be back to my normal routine in a week - workouts included, thank goodness! - soo hang with me til then if ya don't mind! We're scrounging up some New Years Eve plans (disclaimer: I. hate. New. Years. Eve.) and are looking forward to ringing in 2012 and all of the excitement it will bring!!!

Have a safe, HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'll see y'all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)