August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites

It has been h.o.t. in Atlanta this week! Too hot to be outside unless you are in the pool. And even then, our pool feels like bath water so its not even refreshing. Rough. Life.

Instead of risking the kids' lives that I babysit {heat stroke. sun burn. dehydration. these are all valid concerns, right?} I kept them in the comfort of the air conditioning where they could play all day... and where I had wireless internet and my lap top ;)

You guys are lucky I'm such a cautious babysitter. Otherwise, I might not have come across these beauties! Enjoy...

I love the painted ceiling on this screened-in porch. via

This DIY fire pit only cost $30!! Amazing. via

A staircase that goes over the hallway? I'm obsessed. Seriously so cool. via

This hat is the cutest thing ever for the newborn of a football-loving dad! via

Lemon and lime ice cubes. Pretty and refreshing for these hot ATL days! via

Essie "Haute as Hello"... perfect summer shade. Currently is on my toes :) via

Ores Cheesecake Bites. Perfect for my husb who only requests Oreo flavored desserts, and who also only eats one bite! via
As always, click thru the "via" for the original tutorial, recipe, or source for each Friday Favorite pic!

I have one short week left of summer, so I plan to soak up all the sleep, sun, and fun I can this weekend... it might be my last truly relaxing one for a while!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)