December 23, 2011

Traveling!

Last week when I said I needed a vacation and was headed to the beach... I wasn't kidding! We spent the past week on Captiva Island with almost all of Andrew's family (we were missing 1 out of the 5 kids... not a bad turnout for a family that big!). It was fun and it was relaxing  and it was soo beautiful! We had the best time soaking up the sun, playing on the beach, and exploring the island. I was amazed at how gorgeous the weather was this time of year! We are already talking about making it a Christmas tradition :)

Before we zip off to Ohio - in about 10 minutes - to spend a few weeks with all the rest of our families, I'll leave you with a few quick (read: unedited) pictures from our beach trip! More to come after our 20-hours-in-the-car-in-2-days travel marathon.
Beautiful beaches

Matching tourist shirts ;) 

Gorgeous sunsets

The fam watching the sun set

Coolest dolphin boat tour!
I'll have more details and pictures in the next few days ~ might be after Christmas though, depending on how busy this evening/tomorrow get! If I'm not back on the blog before then --- wishing you a very Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with family, love and laughter....... and a whooole lotta Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)