June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

I have hardly spent any time on my computer this week! I have love/hate feelings about this.

The better part of my days were spent chasing around 3 cutie little kids (love), and my evenings were consumed with online class and work (hate). Thankfully {or not so thankfully, depending on who you ask...} I discovered the Pinterest iPhone app. And I'm hooked! If you haven't discovered Pinterest yet, you must check it out. But consider yourselves warned: it is addicting!

Here are some of the gems I came across in the webosphere this week that I "pinned" to my online memo boards! This week I have wedding fever. And in true bridesmaid fashion, I've been dutifully scouring the internet for ideas and inspiration for Sheila's big day... among other things!
This has got to be one of the best ideas I've ever seen. Ever. via

How cool is this reading nook? I'm a bookworm... and I need this! via

I have a weakness for lemon-flavored desserts. Lemon meringue cupcakes - YUM! via

Is this not the most beautiful summer appetizer? Caprese sticks... genius! via

American Flag cake ball cake. I will be making this next week! via

L.o.v.e. this idea for Sheila's rustic barn wedding theme! via

These colors are so soft, and feminine, and... bridal? I like! via
It's been a rainy, muggy week in Atlanta... so here's to hoping for a weekend filled with sunshine! On my agenda: catching up on work/school, a little pool time, and enjoying a massage courtesy of my sweet husb!

Happy Friday ~ wishing you all wonderful weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the ideas! My husband is working in Athens right now for a couple weeks. Ill be out there August 3rd for probably 3 or 4 weeks! You'll have to let me know what there is to do and we should try to get together if you don't live too far from us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)