June 3, 2011

Friday Favorites

Friday again? Already? I could definitely get used to a 4-day work week :)

Unfortunately, my work load was not as abbreviated as my work week. Two jobs + a summer school class is exhausting. I'm soo looking forward to a change of pace next week when I start watching my favorite little kiddos half of the week instead of spending 40 hours cooped up in a windowless office!

As promised, here are some of the pictures I came across this week that I stowed away in my "Someday" folder. This week my attention shifted somewhat... from home decor to decor and food and entertaining. Which means that next week perhaps my interests should shift again. Maybe in the direction of exercise...

I'm all about slathering my veggies in parmesan cheese! via
I love citrus fruits in centerpieces... and I love these colors because they're my sissy's fave! via
These colorful front doors make me smile :) via
How cool is this idea? A frame of special dates! Anniversaries, bdays, etc. via
And here comes the food again. This gluten free pizza looks good enough to....... oh wait. I'll be making this ASAP, thank you very much! via
Wallpaper seems to be making a comeback in a BIG way. I'm not totally sold on the idea just yet, but these pictures have me almost convinced that I need WP on at least a wall someday. via
And there you have it. A glimpse into the ever-spinning wheels inside my head. Sometimes I get a little ahead of myself with planning and idea gathering, but its fun to daydream. And its even more fun to document it for when its actually time to implement later on!

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend! After the shenanigans in our house last weekend, our agenda consists solely of: cologne sniffing, sushi eating, sun bathing, and farmers market-ing :)

Check back next week for a craft tutorial (or 2)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)