January 31, 2012

Sheila's Shower: Round 2

For those of you who aren't Facebook friends with me, here is another round of pictures from Sheila's amazing bridal shower! 
~ Desserts again ~

~ Chalkboard menu ~

~ Favors ~

~ Me w/ the beautiful bride ~

~ Strawberry ice cream with the itty bittiest spoons ever ~

~ Hanging lanterns ~

~ Sheila's gorgeous cake pops ~

~ Couldn't leave out the cutie little flower girl ~
The cookie favors got more fuss and attention than I anticipated haha... they were so easy to make, anyone could make them I'm convinced! So I'm going to put together a little tutorial for you in case you're interested in making some custom cookies for your next shower or party! Check back later if you have any interest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)