February 7, 2012

Not a whole lot...

There hasn't been a whole lot going on with us these past two weeks. I've been a busy little worker bee and have really not had the time {or energy} to blog. I haven't spent any time on Pinterest, and I'm way behind on my blog reading... so I haven't even bothered with Friday Favorites posts. If you're at all interested, here is what we've been up to:

~ Deciding whether we want to move. We go back and forth and back and forth on this issue. We have until March 6th to make a decision... we love our apartment, but for our last year in Atlanta we are considering moving closer to the friends we spend the most time with, and we have our eye on a neighborhood we both reallllly love. The search continues, as we have yet to find a *perfect* place. If nothing comes available that really excites us, we will both be content staying put. The search process has been really time consuming! But fun :)
This little munchkin's mama and I are trying our hardest to relocate to the same zip code!!
~ Planning a weekend trip. Sara-Kate and I finalized plans for our Nashville get-away this morning and we are soooo so so excitedddd!! We scoured the interwebs, polled our friends, and browsed dozens of menus... then made our selections (and reservations) with care. Our men are so lucky to have us! Right...?!
~ Partying. Sort of haha. After last weekend's bridal shower and Andrew's school's "ball," we had a Friday night birthday party this weekend, and hosted a Sunday night Superbowl get-together -- we are partied out! But we're going to have to rally... because our weekend trip will be a big 3-day party of sorts... and 5 short days later I'll be throwing together a small birthday fiesta for Andrew's 25th! The next morning, I'll will wake up bright and early and head to the GA mountains for Sheila's bachelorette party! Party, party, party. Maybe March will be a more relaxing month??
At the ball w/ my beau!

Cookie "pizza" for our Super Bowl party... husb said "no sweets." I win.

Who knew Publix made such delish (and pretty!) sheet cakes?!
~ Wedding stuff! I've received and/or ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses in the past 3 weeks! I'm helping my sister narrow down shoe options. Shopping for gifts. Planning what I'll bake for Sheila's bachelorette. Making hotel reservations for the night of the weddings. Pinning up-do ideas. This bridal party stuff is no joke! Its time consuming in the most fun way, but seriously exhausting! I just wish the big days would get here already so we can have some FUN!

That's our update. Nothing crazy... lots of fun stuff, but very little time to blog about it! I'll get caught up one of these days. Don't fret, I haven't forgotten about the tutorials I've promised and pictures I've yet to dump off of my camera. I know you're all on the edge of your seats... ;) kidding. of course. And just as soon as we have one free weekend I plan on getting back into the swing of crafting in front of the TV! I've got lots of DIY ideas up my sleeve, so don't give up on me just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)