September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hubbs was home from school this week (they get a week off at the end of every quarter since they go to school year round!) soo I sort of pretended that I had a week off too. We watched X-Men in the middle of the afternoon. Went on lunch dates. Ordered take-out dinners instead of cooking. Laid by the pool.

It was great - but he is definitely getting bored and is itching to start classes again on Monday. And I need to catch up on all the stuff I neglected to do this week, like reading, paper-writing, cooking, cleaning.......

Despite having Andrew begging me to entertain him all week, I managed to do some Pinterest stalking in class (where else?) and here are some of the faves I came across!
I could have SO used this closet last weekend. I bit the bullet and did the semi-annual closet switch/reorganize......... but thats another trauma post for another day!

OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys - if this doesn't SCREAM "fall!!!" I don't know what color does.

I feel like this is the story of my life hahaha... just kidding. Sort of.

Three generations of rings... one of the coolest photo memories I 've ever seen and I'm DYING to recreate it!

Homemade Ranch Dressing with no preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup. A good ranch dressing really makes or breaks about 90% of my meals. Don't you agree?
This weekend, the weather in Atlanta is supposed to be P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!! Sunny. Cooler. Breezy. I'm off to enjoy the start of this beautiful weather weekend w/ a patio dinner date with my hubbs!

Hope your weekend weather (and the company you enjoy it with!) is just as perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having the hubs home extra time!
    Hope you are enjoying the gorgeous fall weekend!
    Love your pinterest finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)