September 15, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happpppy Friday :) 

Maybe I shouldn't write these Friday Favorite things while I'm hungry... but I'm no good at solo dinners, soo these faves will be centered around food. Pumpkin-flavored foods, to be exact. By the time I post these pics, my meatball sub should be ready to leave the oven and then I can go back to browsing for things that don't involve 2 sticks of butter and a bag of sugar.

Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles mmm mmm mmm.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins - possibly two of the best things to ever be combined in a cupcake liner.

Who doesn't love Whoopie Pies? PUMPKIN Whoopie Pies, even better.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes... excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face...

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. For those lazy weekends you just can't bring yourself to put on pants to drive down the street to Starbucks. (I can't be the only one, right?)

Pumpkin Muffins. World's easiest Pumpkin Muffins from the looks of it.
I have a busy little weekend planned - some work to do up at my school, babysitting my our favorite kiddos, and hopefully finishing up the transition of fall decor in our apartment. I got started on the switch-over but am still on the hunt for some accents - so farrrr hubbs has not complained about the pops of PURPLE in the living room. So, true to form, I'll keep pushing my luck until he says otherwise ;) 

So far, I've overhauled the toss pillows and centerpieces... added a few {dozen} new harvest-y smelling candles... and have gathered up all the materials I need for a fun, festive DIY wreath! There is more purple (and I'm thinking red) on the way after a couple Home Goods excursions this weekend no doubt.

Pics to come. But don't hold your breath.

First things first: I need to go make something that involves pumpkin spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)