We slept in until 10:45 (two days in a row), we didn't cook a single meal at home, I ate bacon until I could not fit another bit into my face, I took a Sunday afternoon nap - a nap... my first since probably college! - and we watched movie after movie after movie. The only thing on our agenda was a cookout at our friends' new house, and that was as delightful and relaxing as lounging on my couch. So today, I'm a well-rested, rejuvenated girl!
My to-do list this week includes a lot of wants instead of musts...
- Make a library list of leisure reads (yay!)
- Browse for ideas for my friend's baby shower
- Plan the details and dinner reservations for our HHI anniversary trip
- Cook a few homemade dinners for my neglected little husb
- Catch up with friends who I have ignored (unintentionally!) thanks to my crazy busy summer!
|L.O.V.E. this "She's About to Pop" theme! via|
|Adorable baby clothes used as mantle decor would be perfect in their house via|
|I can't get over the cuteness of these onesie cookies! via|
|Super girly cupcakes instead of a cake? via|
|DIY Invitations, but will customize to her nursery colors via|
Book ideas? Shower ideas? I know you all have some great suggestions!