July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites

Do the weeks keep going by faster and faster as the summer goes on, or is it just me?! I'm sort of ready for fall, so I'm not complaining. I'm anxious for some more comfortable temperatures, a wedding or two, and all things pumpkin but I'm not ready to go back to school. Or to lose my summer tan... boo.

I still have a few fun cooking posts to share from this past week, but for now - feast your eyes on these fab Friday favorites, friends! (enough F's? I'm done.)

The "after" of an office chair re-upholstering job. I want to try this so bad! (Click here to find "before": via)

Best idea - batter dispenser! I always make such a mess of cupcake batter... only $17.98 too! via

This shirt made me laugh out loud :) I think I need to buy one for my cousin's little guy! via

I LOVE these colors for a reading nook or window seat! via

SMORES MARTINI?! This looks delish. How fun would it be for a BBQ or outdoor party?! via

I Saving the newspaper clippings from the day of special events and turning them into picture frames is a brilliant idea! via
We are heading out any minute now to celebrate our 2nd anniversary in Hilton Head, so I don't have much time to ramble about the happenings of our week... but I'll be back next week with a couple cooking posts and an update/pictures from what is sure to be a great long weekend at the beach with my hubbs!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)