July 7, 2011

Checked Out

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! In my defense, I'm 4 hours north of the U.S. border on a lake in the middle of nowhere in Canada :)

My entire extended family (dad's side) come up here every summer for a week and we literally unplug. No cell phones. No TV. No internet. No flat irons. No air conditioning! Thanks to my dad's little get-internet-anywhere-in-the-world contraption, I've been able to jump online every day or so to keep up with work emails and a few school assignments, but that's about it!

I'll be back to real life - and back to blogging about it - next week! In the meantime, I'll keep snapping pics to share while we fish, boat, eat, jet ski, eat, ski, tube, and eat some more! Being checked out for the week from my daily technology regime has been refreshing -- but I'll be ready to head back to civilization tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)