July 11, 2011

Canada Trip!

The past 10 days were a little nuts.

I flew to Ohio, drove to Canada, spent a week up there with 20 of my crazy family members, drove back to Ohio, then drove back down to Atlanta.

I spent 18 of the last 72 hours in a car w/ my husb and kitty.

I have done 10 loads of laundry in the past 8ish days.

After 5 hours of sleep, I am now back to work.

I have a 20 page paper due by midnight Friday that I have written exactly 0 pages of thus far.

Needless to say, blogging is not at the top of my priority list in the foreseeable future! But until I bid my summer class good riddance and get back to some semblance of normalcy in my life this weekend, I'll leave you with a few pics from our annual family vaca to Pigeon Lake :)
We packed most of our family into this lodge + 2 of the neighboring cabins. We had the whole camp to ourselves!

Husb unhooked about 500 fish... {thanks!}

We spent hours and hours boating and floating on the lake!

Bella had a relaxing week too :)

Captain Hubbs cruised us all over the place!

My cousin Chris caught a HUGE walleye!

We pushed off the dock before realizing no one had the boat key...

Little Mitchy got to "go faster!" all by himself (ok, w/ a little help)!

We celebrated Carter's 23rd bday!

There was some jet ski cruising throughout the week, too!
More details and pics to come, but for now the kiddos need naps and with any luck I'll knock out a few pages of this miserable paper before swimming lessons!

Post-vacation catch-up is exhausting. By the end of this week, I'll be ready for another vaca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)