November 6, 2010

More FALL Love

Because my friends and family in Ohio got their first snowfall of the season last night - ha. ha. ...
And because I am still enjoying the cold thanks to having butt warmers in my little car (thanks, Dad)...
Also just because I am so excited to still have so much sunshine and blue skies this time of year...
Here are a few pics of our beautiful city in the fall :)
Green space between aquarium and World of Coca-Cola


Outside of the aquarium

Same spot, different view

Georgia Aquarium

World of Coca-Cola

Beautiful foliage
I love fall, and I love Atlanta... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't envy the Midwesterners who woke up to a dusting of crisp, white snow this morning! I'm sure I will eat those words after our tip up to OH over the holidays when I get my snow fix for the winter :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks so pretty! I like Atlanta too...sometimes I miss living there. (But I also LOVE the small town feel of Athens).

    Thanks so much for following my blog! I love your layout. Super cute. = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)