August 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

After spending every waking hour of my week reading/writing for school... I'm not much in the mood for words today. I'll keep this quick! My week included, in no particular order:
  • Pouting through my first week of classes... seriously, I frowned through every minute of every class.
  • Reading in bed with a little nightlight because I'm still in denial about having real homework. This method makes it seem less real.
  • Neglecting cleaning, laundry and cooking - because I'm entitled to do that during the first week back to school, duh.
  • Being really really tired and grouchy. (Sorry hubbs!)
  • Balancing out my misery with some fun conversation with my Bible study girls and some slobbery baby kisses from the kiddos I watch :)
Now that its Friday, I can breathe a little easier... catch up on sleep... and spend some time with the poor guy who lives in my apartment but whom I haven't shared a meal with in 3 days! Yikes.

Onto some random Friday Favorites that are reflective of my ADD week!
There are few things I love in life more than mugs of coffee and sweaters... I must have this! via

How cute is this as a hostess gift? Wine wrapped in a pretty tea towel. via

I'm loving bright colors and bold patterns these days! And I'm a sucker for GREEN. via

Carrot and Zucchini Bars w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting... sounds borderline healthy! Fruits and veggies, no? via

Creme brulee french toast. Seriously? Heaven. via

I pray I have a girl someday so that I can decorate a glam nursery with a wall monogram!! via

For all you moms out there who scoop ice cream while you serve cake at every.single.bday.party... this is genius. via
Since this week I was reeeally bad about time-management, I'm hoping for a smoother 2nd week of school after a weekend of rest and organizing... and if all goes as planned, next week just might even include some exercise, vegetables w/ dinner, and clean socks for my poor hubby.

Wishful thinking. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Phew. What a week! I'm gonna try and relax this weekend too. Key word: try. Life is crazy! Those carrot and zucchini bars might help me pull through, though:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)