- Pouting through my first week of classes... seriously, I frowned through every minute of every class.
- Reading in bed with a little nightlight because I'm still in denial about having real homework. This method makes it seem less real.
- Neglecting cleaning, laundry and cooking - because I'm entitled to do that during the first week back to school, duh.
- Being really really tired and grouchy. (Sorry hubbs!)
- Balancing out my misery with some fun conversation with my Bible study girls and some slobbery baby kisses from the kiddos I watch :)
Onto some random Friday Favorites that are reflective of my ADD week!
|There are few things I love in life more than mugs of coffee and sweaters... I must have this! via|
|How cute is this as a hostess gift? Wine wrapped in a pretty tea towel. via|
|I'm loving bright colors and bold patterns these days! And I'm a sucker for GREEN. via|
|Carrot and Zucchini Bars w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting... sounds borderline healthy! Fruits and veggies, no? via|
|Creme brulee french toast. Seriously? Heaven. via|
|I pray I have a girl someday so that I can decorate a glam nursery with a wall monogram!! via|
|For all you moms out there who scoop ice cream while you serve cake at every.single.bday.party... this is genius. via|
Wishful thinking. Have a great weekend!!!