March 16, 2011

**Please excuse the mess!**

My little blog is under construction...

In an attempt to make our online presence a little more "private" I'm going through the process of redacting our last name from the blog title, URL and (eventually) older posts. So it will probably look disastrous around here for a few days... but I plan to have everything sorted out by next week!

For those of you who have been following since the beginning - I trust ya! But just going forward, I would like to remain on a first-name basis w/ new readers and followers :) Right now, I have no big concerns! Down the line though, as we become doctors and lawyers and parents....... {sounds so adult} I think it is best that my blog not reveal too much identifying information!

So, please hang w/ me for a few days of ugly mismatched colors and off-center headers! I have no clue what I am doing, but thanks to Sheila I think I will be back in cute, tidy blog land in no time. I'll save my spring break week photos for next week when this thing isn't such an eye sore!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sheila is such a blog-saver! I completely understand, too. I keep revealing info to a minimum. I refer to my fiance by his initials and rarely mention last names, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'll do my best to respond :)