|Miss these friends and this place!|
Andrew and I celebrated a year of wedded bliss on August 1st :) We spent a long weekend in Hilton Head and it is refreshing to me that we can still have so much fun when its just the two of us! As I reflect back on the craziest, busiest, most stressful, and most memorable year of our life together, there are a few things I have come to learn/realize...
- My husband makes me laugh every single day!
- We are now the crazy cat people... and I'm ok with that
- As soon as we are employed, I will hire a cleaning lady
- Shopping for home decor has become (slightly) more fun than shopping for clothes
- It's REALLY nice having a husband who enjoys cooking!
- I eat a lot more ice cream than I would like to admit...
- We miss our families a ton, but are so thankful to be living in Atlanta at this juncture in life :)
- I've permanently assumed the duties of toilet cleaning and grocery shopping
- Andrew will forever take out the trash and has been delegated "vacuum duty" (in exchange for my weekly potty scrubbing... fair deal!)
- We've made more life-long friends in Georgia than I ever could have dreamed!
- I still feel like a newlywed, and I hope that feeling never fades :)
|Still laughing together every single day :)|
|I'd marry this guy all over again ;)|